Thursday, November 15, 2007

Super Mario Galaxy * * *

One thing id like to point out before I start, if you look at the game cover, find all the letters with little sparkle markes on them. The letters with she said sparkle are the U,R,M,R,G,A, & Y ("u r mr gay").

Final review time! The game stays consistantly easy with one or two levels that are an a little harder making this game fun to pick up when you just want to mess arround. There is only one star I cant get. it is in a level where you have to pick up 100 coins and get back to the star. the challenge comes in when the floor spaces you step on dissapear. I guess they had to put the combined difficulty that is lacking in the rest of the game on this level. Im not sure this level is even passable.

-3rd REVIEW
Ok, its still pretty easy, but its geting pretty fun. not all the levels are just disconnected plannets, there are some open flat areas with disconnected planets! I still want to see it get harder, but if theres enough levels that it still has a long time to get hard Ill love the game. However, if its short that will be no good. as for the visuals, a perfect 10. definatly the best Ive seen on the Wii to date! and I love the clasic enimys and sounds that are resurected. ill keep you posted while i play more if my opinion grows or shrinks.

-2nd REVIEW-
Ive only had 1/2 hour to play, but Ive allready beat 3 levels. So far its too easy. And I dont know wahat to think of runing arround on a bunch of litthe planets. it sorta takes away the go anywhere aspect out of the game for me. so far Im nutral hanging a little on the dislike side of the scale.

-ORIGINAL REVIEW-
Nintendo is trying something new with Mario. People are comparing it to Mario 64. I enjoyed Mario 64, but we all know what can happen when they try something new with Mario we get things like super mario sunshine (shudder). I did get a chance to play a demo of this and it didnt sway me one way or another. The controlls didnt seem to intuitive and the level I played was rather small and easy. Graphics were good for the WII, probably a 10/10. Im curious to see all the Mario suits, sounds like they are gringing back the mario 3 feel as far as suits go where you actually wear an animal suit. Im definatly gonna rent it before I buy it caust I got burnt by Mario Sunshine. Ill update the post after I play it.






0 comments: